Jan 13, 2011

Mindfucked? Yes very much.

So the change of the blog template is dedicated to the mind fucked state of existence I'm currently in, and also because I feel change is necessary and that putting up my picture on top of my blog might get me more followers?
Going to hell and coming back would be easier then getting in and going through medical school!
I already have nosy neighbours and old aunties(whom btw I don't know, but they tell me we are related so we must be) asking me when is my entrance exam? and how's my preparation. I would very much like a meteorite to just come down from the heavens and end their existence. If that happened I'm going to throw myself down on the prayer mat and be like 'Dear God that was fucking awesome, one of your lost sheep is back in the flock' are you kidding me?!
Just a little word of advice to all the good people who have friends, family, pets who are going through the torturous period of getting into a med school, Please refrain from asking how their prep is coming along? It might be just a question for you, but for the pour soul who is going through it, it's a reminder of how the world's going to laugh at you if you don't get in, and of all the time wasted doing nothing when you could've been studying 'the count of red blood cells in the gut of a frog'

So wish me luck, folks and folksiess. Eh you know what, dont. It just reminds me of the monster I gotta face.

6 comments:

  1. People, especially aunties love to talk about stuff!
    So might as well just give them something to talk about <3
    And, inshallah this times will pass!
    Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!
    I do remember telling you to write honestly about realities, lol you did a terrific Job!

    Now, your entry has made me to recall of all the times I asked 'Hows the Prep' , so yeah, lets just fuck it up!!! How was KFC?

    PS: I like the new look, esp the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haya- You get me, girl! and thanks :)

    Adil- Yea this is reality talking :D. Kfc was yumilicious, as always.

    Qurat- Blah back at cha :D

    ReplyDelete