So we all have friends right? Unless you're Voldemort.
I have friends too. But this is to this particular breed of pure awesomeness, this white kid who acts like a total G because he can, with whom I share the most weird high fives and hand gestures, who thinks its perfectly normal to snoop in to your pictures, extract your mailing address and send you postcards, who sends you bear hugs on the phone, tells you how cool you are because you have over 50 likes on your facebook picture.
Words won't do justice to this bhen-bhai/dosti/gangsta relationship we share. And I hope you're not drunk when you're reading this :p
PS. A nigga in need is a nigga indeed ;) :)
awwww...i had a friend like that with whom i had shared the most crazist moments of my life. when we were together life seemed perfect but he has moved abroad. awesome post : )
ReplyDeleteThank you Kiran! :D
ReplyDeleteSuch friends are what makes life worth living some times!