May 4, 2011


I love technology, the feeling of staying in my bed and checking mails/facebook/tweets/Flickr/blogger/Current whereabouts of OBL- is beyond amazing. If wi-fi was a man, I'd marry it.

Here's the list of other things that I have desired to marry sometime or other so I'll always have the pleasure to their company.

  1. Coke
  2. Nachos
  3. iPod
  4. Blackberry
  5. Harry Potter (I know it's a real person but this shall be an exception ^_^)
  6. My laptop
  7. Fries from Mcdonalds
  8. My DSLR
  9. Bed
  10. Movies

6 comments:

  1. Hilarious
    -so I am not the only one who pledges to marry their wi-fi, laptop and well, Harry Potter. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT TO MARRY BURGER KING FRIES AND MY BLOG.

    my word verification is 'fackoodi' hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deeja- :D I'm glad other people see inanimate objects in that context

    Furree- OH HOW I WISH WE HAD A BURGER KING HERE! O_o
    LOL @ FACKOODI!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i ll probably go for the movies cuz they are fun...new storyline everytime ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Harry potter's real?
    Wow.If so I WANT Hermione Granger.oops,I mean want to marry Hermione Granger.and I don't mean Emma Watson,I mean just Hermione Granger.
    Did u mean Daniel Radcliffe? he's a real person though.:D
    BURGER KING,you just touched my nerve Furee Katt..!!

    Cool cute,alluring,one of a kind blog this is.I'm folowin' ya..:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAMZA BIN LADIN- I bet they got a kick out of your name ;D haha

    Thanks for the follow :) Your blog's good for a 17 year old. Following back :D

    ReplyDelete