So, in life everyone has that moment where one just pauses, takes a deep breath and looks at things around them. And usually the pause ends with 'What the hell, I'm on a road to nowhere'- Or maybe that was just my interpretation of the pause. Life has kicked me real hard these past few months and kicked me when I was at my worst, and I gave up. But life has this funny thing about how it works, right when you give up it comes back seeking you. It gives you a reason to look forward to the next day. I want to live so I can drink coke again or check that video on YouTube or play that song for my sister on the guitar, however silly these reasons might be, they keep you going. They kept me going. And through these reasons you realize that maybe you didn't have it that bad after all, maybe your thoughts were getting just a little too suicidal, that you jumped to conclusions too soon.
In life nothing ever goes as planned, life screws you up pretty bad at times, but just give yourself some time to get back on the track, and show life who's the boss! The day you discover the purpose of your life, would be the greatest day of all!
Here's my
guitar, just sitting there being awesome. That's what pulled me through my bad days.
omg you have a guitar and OMG THAT PICTURE OF IT IS SO PRETTY.
ReplyDeletei'm so glad you have something to hold on to during the bad times. ♥
I can totally relate to u cuz i was and am passing through days when my life is all screwed up. nothing is going good n i just feel stuck but with that i have realized that am i gonna rant about it all day or do something about it. As u said u have show life that i am the boss!! I had a guitar too and it was probably my bestest companion during those tough times. i miss u guitar :( but i m gonna buy a new one pretty soon.great post :)
ReplyDeleteIts true how everything can get messed up but then again, it gets back to normal once you discover how to deal with it. A
ReplyDeletend omg, you own a guitar? That so cool, seriously. I wish I could play the one I had long time back. :(
Followed you, btw. :) x
Furree- Thank you <3 :) Yes, I am I glad I do too =]
ReplyDeleteKiran- Thanks for dropping by :) I missed you on here =]
Maryam!- YES! But it's so hard to confront people at times, and keeping it all inside you is frustrating at times, but good times do eventually roll around :D YES! That guitar be my savior lol. And thanks for the follow :)
Jumping to conclusions too soon - WORD.
ReplyDeleteLife is awesome. I hate how many people don't get it.
ReplyDelete