May 19, 2010

i hate math :) but i love cows.

In Math Class:

Jordan:
Hey you wanna hear a "cow joke"?
what do you call a cow with three legs? A three-legged cow!! :D

Mr: Whisler(math teacher): Chief! you remember all these moronic cow jokes but you forget to do the back part of your quiz? you know there is a clown college you can go to, if you are so into being the class clown.

Jordan:
Really? there is a clown college? I should talk to my mom about it!

Mr. W: Oh! weeks! what am I going to do with you! but no seriously whats up with these lame cow jokes?

Justin: Oh he saw his sister this morning!

The whole class:
OOOOOHHHHHh BURRRRNNN!!

Mr. W:
What was that comment you made there Justin? Ah you know what, I don't want to hear it, its probably crude, rude and socially unacceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment