The guy who lead the men in green through the world cup. The Boom Boom Awesomeness.
"Shahid Khan Afridi"
I don't think I've envied someone, so much in a long time!

You'd have to squint really hard to be able to read that. But my friend, took our names (I KNOW RIGHT) and told him, that we love him! and HE said 'Tell them I love them too. It's their love that got us so far' I think I got a little teary eyed when I read that -sniff- And I told my friend not to take a shower so I could scrape the skin cells off her hand cuz she shook hands with Afridi :p. Ok we are a bit obsessed but, IT'S TOTALLY VALID!
my sister's friend met afridi couple of days back and my sis was bursting out with emotions exactly like u. Meeting the boom boom guy is a big thing afterall : )
ReplyDeleteoMG ..Im jealous of You Ppl ..and in this case it's valid too !:P
ReplyDelete