D: Alright, you got everything?
B: Don't I always?
F: Dude, does my hair look okay for the pictures?
B: Oe. Where's dad? I hope he didn't forget! text him, will you?
After she's done talking to dad.
D: HE FORGOT! Can you actually believe that?
B: Yes, I can.
F: O.o O.o
D: Oh and he asked me to "not tell mom, that he forgot again"
After the 'Happy Birthday's' and the pictures.
Mom: Yea, your dad was still the first one to call.
B: Yea, that's cuz ..
D: -nudging B with elbow- that cake is SO good
B: .. cuz he's a super dad who never forgets anything -.-
An hour later when dad gets home.
Dad: So you guys didn't tell her, did you?
B: That you forgot her birthday? Nope
Dad: Well.. I didn't exactly forget.. I *insert excuses*
B: It's okay.. We covered you this time ;)
So yea.. It's my mom's birthday today. And I owe her a lot. She made me into the person I am today :) So Salgirah Mubarak, Ami
Aww, happy birthday to her!
ReplyDeleteand LOL, my dad forgot my mom's birthday too, and he told us not to tell her but she found out anyways. The worst part was that she wasn't even shocked :P
Salgirah Mubarak, BN ki Ami.=D
ReplyDeleteMay you be blessed with a life of thousand years full of health, joy and bliss=D Cheers.
Haha. Happy birthday to your mum, from my side.
ReplyDeleteawww, this is too cute. ♥ happy birthday to your mum!
ReplyDelete.
ReplyDeletePM- I know right! Pretty sure my mom won't fuss even if my dad forgot. Haha :D
ReplyDeleteHBL- haha @ HBL. THAAANK YOU! My dear friend :)
Maryam- Thanks Maryam :D
Furree- AAH. Thank you :) I've missed dropping by your blog, which I shall resume soon <3
Wish your Ami a very Happy B'day. That was so sweet and very very cute of you all to cover up for your dad.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR AMMI.
ReplyDeleteThank you guys <3
ReplyDeleteand ugly duckling -__-
Hey! I just awarded you on my blog, check it out :D
ReplyDeleteHahahahahahaha.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your mom!
Happy birthday to your mom!!!!! may she had hundreds of more prosperous birthdays!!!
ReplyDeletei have passed on my award to you. go check it out on my blog:)
ReplyDelete