9/8/2011 As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being. ~Carl Jung, a photo by Baakh on Flickr.
Via Flickr:
This is the view from the the window in my hallway. I usually sit on the window sill because I get the best wi-fi signals in the house here and most of my random epiphanies have happened here. It's interesting watching the cars pass by, always in a rush especially during the Karachi rush hour. It's funny how people pass from this bridge everyday, without realizing some girl is totally creeping on them from her window sill. Oh yeah. You know it.
Also me and my good friend, Abdullah saw this video a while back
and were inspired by the whole concept of recording life as it happens, leaving something from everyday that you could come back to years later and look at. I've always wanted to do it but I didn't think I'd be committed to it. Because I very seldom, stick to something I start. So I teamed up with this amazing friend of mine and our job is to keep each other motivated for posting a picture every day till the end of August. So check out the flickr for updates! :D
You Stalker O_O
ReplyDeleteyou call me amazing. i call you amazing. we good fraands.
ReplyDeleteI am interested in photography too :)
ReplyDeleteI m having a look at ur photos :)
http://mycupppaaacofffeee.blogspot.com/
Hahaha u're such a stalker :P
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the video :O
cool
ReplyDeletenice posts =)
I like photography too...
btw u just got a new follower :D
@Daniyal/PurpleMist
ReplyDeleteKeeps me entertained, that does ;p
Ridx and Rosette Princess:
Thanks for dropping by :)
O_O I'm gonna stalk people, from now on O_O LEts start from you :P
ReplyDeleteHey, I'm going to try that too! Interesting.
ReplyDelete