The really awkward moment when you're at a wedding function trying to check out the photographer's camera (because I have acquired this recent habit of checking out cameras more than the guys around) and he thinks you're checking him out.
I was in a wedding and I tried to see what Nikon model the camera dude had, and he asked my friend if I was checking him out -_- I was kinda, sort of, maybe checking him out too because he was wearing these really skinny jeans. Getting all dolled up for someone's wedding, that's not mine annoys me (this rule doesn't apply if I like the person who's getting married:p)The food was good.
Reason# 627 of why I'm definitely eloping.
Oct 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- airport (1)
- america (3)
- balance (1)
- beach (1)
- bits and pieces (1)
- blah (1)
- blogging (2)
- British Petroleum (1)
- career (1)
- complain (1)
- culture (1)
- desi (3)
- desperate housewives. (1)
- facebook (2)
- family (5)
- faraghat (1)
- friends (5)
- frustration (1)
- fun (2)
- gangster (1)
- happy new year bitches (1)
- high school (2)
- humor (2)
- i'm so screwed. (1)
- Junior year (1)
- Karachi (1)
- Karachi tips. (1)
- life (10)
- life friends rants (1)
- Love (4)
- med school (2)
- memories (1)
- mother (1)
- NY (1)
- occasions (1)
- opinions (1)
- pakistan (3)
- people (2)
- phone calls (1)
- photography (1)
- picture wali post (1)
- procrastination (1)
- Project Today (1)
- random (7)
- reaizations (2)
- realities (3)
- realizations (2)
- relationships (2)
- shoot me (1)
- skype (1)
- spring (1)
- student (2)
- this is how I get motivated. (1)
- train (1)
- Why must everyone get married? (1)
- why the hell not? (1)
- xoxo (1)
- You (4)
LOL. @_@ I don't like Marriages. I won't even attend my own marriage - TEEHEE
ReplyDeleteI don't like marriages too :p
ReplyDelete^ LOL.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA! I've had one of those moments too :P
ReplyDeleteLolz... all wanna be photographers do that :D
ReplyDeleteP.S. I have experienced same.
Free food for the win!
ReplyDeleteI hate going to weddings. Or outside my little shell. Food is the only thing that lures me out.
I attend marriages for free food. Will attend my marriage for the same.
ReplyDeleteHaha...I also always check out cameras and if the photographer is friendly even exchange photography tips. They can be really good when it comes to taking pictures which I ususally avoid taking!
ReplyDeletehahahahaha I love attending marriages :D They are sooo fun *Yayyy* well only those weddings are fun where I know either the bride or groom and a great num of other ppl too :p
ReplyDeleteP.S I'm not a wedding crasher but I'd love to be one atleast once
Hi, check out this link i left :)
ReplyDeletehttp://anotsosecretlifeofapakiteen.blogspot.com/2011/10/versatile-blogger-award.html
HAHAHA :D
ReplyDeleteWe all have those awkward moments which make us want to bang our heads into the wall!
I love the label for the post :P
I like weddings, and cameras, and guys-in-skinny-jeans. <3
ReplyDelete