Dec 12, 2011

A few updates.

Life is back on track. Here's a few updates/things I learnt: I got into med school (about friggin time), friends are important, haters tell you where you stand, take off the aluminum foil before microwaving food else it might result into an unexpected fire, don't wait for that 'someday' to make things happen; 'Carpe Diem'-seize the day and make it yours. You might get killed tomorrow, so be a terrible asshole while you can (to mean people, of course), if your neighbor's wifi is not password protected, THANK HIM. Also, I along with my KarachiTips team got our latest 'Lala-volution' shirt signed by Afridi. Best.Moment.Ever. Here's a picture.
Hope everyone of you is fine and dandy. I like you all.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your autograph collection that you have received!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love karachitips! :D
    you guys are doing an awesome job.
    Lala looks love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neighbours all over the world have suddenly become smart. Password protection and all. <_<

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome.


    Just found out your blog.

    Follow each other.

    ReplyDelete